Ghent University Master Mind Scholarship 2024 – Study in Belgium: A new scholarship opportunity has been offered by The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to academically outstanding students for master programs Through the University of Ghent, Belgium for international students and has been made available to those interested.
Ghent University provides Top-up Grants to candidates from most countries on the OESO-DAC list, who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University. The call will only be open for new students applying for a master’s or master-after-master program taught in English.
Belgium is one of the most popular countries for international students to study abroad. Ghent University, Belgium is a Dutch language university located in the city of Ghent. As one of the top universities in Belgium, this university has provided suitable conditions for the entry of international students with low tuition fees and scholarships
By receiving scholarships in Belgium, you can study in this country for free or at a very low cost.
- Scholarship Name: Master Mind Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Host Country: Belgium
- University Name: Ghent University
- Deadline: 31st March 2024
List of faculties and courses available for Ghent University Scholarship, Belgium
Ghent University in Belgium educates students in various scientific fields.
- Faculty of Arts and Philosophy
- Faculty of Biological Sciences Engineering
- School of Law
- College of Science
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Political and Social Sciences
Courses at Ghent University, Belgium
The fields of study that are taught at Ghent University in Belgium and in its faculties are as follows. Some courses are taught in English at all levels and it provides the possibility of studying in English in this university.
- Professions and applied sciences
- Earth sciences and environmental studies
- Mathematics and natural sciences
- Technology and engineering
- Master of Technology and Engineering
- Master of Earth Sciences and Environmental Studies
- Master of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Master of Social Sciences
- Master’s degree in management and business
- Master of applied sciences and professions
- Master of Information Technology and Computer Science
- Master of Law
- Master of Health and Medicine
- The Master Mind scholarship funds €10,000 for the academic year 2024-2025.
- A tuition fee waiver.
- Accommodation costs will be covered under this scholarship.
- A significant amount of expense will be given to cover the cost of living.
- As an international student, you can work 20 hours a week during the semester. You can earn a significant amount to help with your expenses as well.
Eligibility Criteria – Ghent University Master Mind Scholarship 2024 – Study in Belgium
- The scholarship is open to international students.
- To be eligible for the mastermind scholarship at Ghent University your CGPA should be 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Proof of English Language Test Proficiency.
- You don’t need a bank statement for a visa.
Required Documents for Ghent University Scholarship, Belgium
To secure a Scholarship from Ghent University in Belgium, it is necessary to submit some documents to the university so that in case of acceptance, an official invitation will be sent to you. These documents are as follows:
- A legalized copy of your basic diploma and its transcript of records or diploma supplement (detailed information is available on the legalization-page)
- A translation of these documents into Dutch, French, German or English, translated by a sworn translator
- If you have never studied at a university before, the form “Declaration of access to a university bachelor program in the country where the diploma was awarded for the purpose of access to a bachelor program at Ghent University”: is correctly filled in
- A copy of your passport (for most applicants it must be the international passport, if you are from the EU, the local identity card can also be accepted)
- The diploma supplement or equivalent: this is an overview of all courses taken, with the achieved outcome and the number of teaching periods. If no diploma supplement is issued by your university, you should add the official study program (syllabus) describing the content of the subjects. If a webpage to the official course description is available, this may also be added. If the supplement was added in the educational background, you do not need to upload it a second time.
- If you are a refugee: an original letter stating that you are a refugee
- Proof of Dutch / English proficiency, depending on the program that you are applying for. This document is to be submitted at the latest upon enrolment.
- Enclose any documents that can add value to your application (certificates of program-related courses, letter of motivation
How to Apply for the Master Mind Scholarship at Ghent University?
- The Master Mind scholarships are incorporated into the normal application scheme to obtain admission.
- Only academically admitted students will be considered. The application for academic admission should be submitted before the 1st of April according to this procedure.
- A student is not able to apply before he/she is preselected by the master program coordinator.
Video on How to apply Master Mind Scholarship at Ghent University
- Indonesian Government Fully Funded Scholarship (KNB) 2024
- University of Genova Scholarship 2024 – Study In Italy
- University of Otago Scholarship 2024 – Study in New Zealand
- University of Waikato Scholarship 2024 – Study in New Zealand
- Turkish Government Research Scholarships Application 2024
- Danish Government Scholarship – University Of Southern Denmark 2024