Al-Azhar University is pleased to announce the commencement of the annual scholarship program for all graduate students (undergraduate, master’s, doctorate) of Al-Azhar As-Sharif University for the academic year 2024-2025.
This program is not fully but a partially funded program for all the interested individuals from the world irrespective of their countries. The required language to study at Al-Azhar is the Arabic Language.
What is the duration of the programs?
The admitted students with a bachelor’s degree will spend 4 years studying at Al-Azhar University except for law and jurisprudence faculties that will study for up to 5 years in the university.
Eligibility Requirements for Al Azhar Al Sharif University Scholarship
- The candidate must prove himself or herself as a citizen and resident of the country from which they are applying.
- The applicant must not be currently benefiting from any other scholarships. within the university or any other universities.
- He or she must meet all the required conditions of admittance in any of the declared faculties.
- The candidate must be medically fit and free from any infectious diseases.
- He or she has to obtain an Azhari secondary certificate, or its equivalent, or Azhari missionary secondary certificate or its equivalent, or, the Egyptian general secondary certificate or its equivalent, or a bachelor’s degree from an authorized university.
- The applicant’s age must not exceed 40 years old.
- The applicant must be able to communicate in the Arabic language.
- The student may be excused from this condition provided he/she attends a preliminary year-long Arabic language program. As for those who held a secondary certificate equivalent to the Egyptian General Secondary Certificate, they are permitted to attend a preparatory year before enrolling in the chosen faculty)
Opportunity Cost for the Program
- The scholarship is not fully funded but partially.
- Benefits of one month’s salary paying yearly to cover the textbooks and study materials costs.
- A stipend will be given to students to cover all the living expenses on campus.
- One month’s salary is paid every year to cover living costs.
- The probability of a student being paid in some outstanding cases, the flight expenses for the arrival , and the final return after graduation.
- There are also rewards and prizes for outstanding students.
How To Apply for Al Azhar Al Sharif University Scholarship – Apply Now
Any interested students are required to send the below documents:
- Copy of the student’s academic qualifications
- A recent passport photograph of the candidate.
- Copy of the applicant’s passport.
You can register through the Azhar University scholarship official website here.
Bonus for you
Do you have any problems regarding the application? Kindly use our comment section and come back later for solutions.
You can also subscribe to our Telegram channel through this link for more info and updates. In addition, you can also follow our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to apply for various scholarships through this link. To join us on Twitter and Instagram, you can search for @xayoguides on the platforms and follow us.