Below are the available faculties for Bachelor Program at Al-Qasimia University for the fall 2023 semester:
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities. To read more about the faculty, click here.
- College of Economics and Management
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of Communication
- Faculty of Al-Quran ul Kareem
All five faculties are accredited by the Academic Accreditation Commission – Ministry of Education – United Arab Emirates.
How to apply for AlQasimia University Scholarship
To know how to apply without any mistake, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Check the required documents and terms and conditions of the scholarship
For you to be eligible for the AlQasimia scholarship, you have to check whether you get all the required documents or not. Also, don’t be carried away in checking the conditions guiding the admission like age.
If you are older than 20 years, you are ineligible. If you find yourself to be ineligible, do not waste your time on registration. You can click on this link to read the conditions for scholarship and the required documents.
Step 2: Check the instructions and start the registration
Before you apply after eligibility, make sure you check the below instructions:
- All items marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled, knowing that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- As far as the required documents are concerned, all documents to be uploaded must be colored and clear, the file must be in PDF format on one page for each document, and the personal image in JPG format.
- You can complete your online application by logging into the application more than once. You can also save and complete the request at a later time.
- Those who are admitted are distributed to the university’s colleges within the limits of the numbers to be accepted in each college according to the capacity of each program, according to their priorities and desires.
For registration to AlQasimia University, click here.
Step 3: Choose the Program
Here you will be asked to choose the academic year you want to start with, and the three different desired programs with three different specializations from the five available faculties in AlQasimia University.
Step 4: Personal Details
Here, you are to fill all the necessary details without any mistake. Any mistake may render your application invalid.
The details include full name in English and Arabic (Surname, first name, and middle name), Nationality (Country i.e. China), International Passport ID number (i.e AS7689097), place of issue (where your passport was issued I .e.USA), the date your passport will expire (i.e. 12/03/2023), your country National ID card number (i.e. SD8977899s777).
The unified number (for applicants from within the UAE only) will be filled also. Do not fill it if you come from outside the United Arab Emirates.
You will also fill the other details like date of birth according to your passport ID card, birth certificate, place of birth, marital status (single or married), religion, and so on. After all these details, you will now upload the documents according to their requests.
Step 5: Contact Information
Here you will be required to fill your contact details like mobile phone number (do not forget to include country code like +996), a valid email, home phone number, guidance phone number, home address in your country, and lastly skype account. If you don’t have a skype account, kindly download the skype app on your phone and register.
Step 6: Academic Qualifications
Here, you will input academic qualifications such as high school certificate, type of education, secondary school certificate system, the average score as it was written in certificate or transcripts, type, the name of your school, country, and so on. You will finally upload the listed academic qualifications before you proceed to the next step.
Before proceeding to the next step, if you have other academic qualifications like National Diploma or Higher National Diploma, you can fill it.
Step 7: Select the language you speak
In this step, you have the opportunity to select the language you speak well such as Arabic, English, or other.
Just ensure you do not select the language you don’t understand. This is a great mistake some students commit while applying for scholarships. Choosing the language you do not understand does not have any impact on your admission.
Step 8: Uploading of other documents
You are expected to upload other documents like certificate, certificate of conduct (testimonial), medical fitness certificate, an acquaintance document for all students from abroad.
You can download the files right now. To download the attachment click here, and administrative approval form for students not residing in the UAE (to download the attachment click here)
Step 9: Agreement and final submission
Finally, you will have to agree to (AlQasimia University scholarship conditions, terms of admission, declaration, and pledge) by ticking the three boxes before clicking on send.
Bonus for you
- Qassim University Postgraduate Admission is Open for 2023 – 2024 Session. Apply Now
- Apply for Turkish Diyanet Burslari Scholarship Application 2023 – 2024
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 is Open. Apply Now
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. is Available
- The Islamic University of Madinah E-learning and Distance Education
To start your registration after the creation of awareness, click on the below link. We wish you all the best!
Please do not forget to share this explanatory article on social media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and so on.