Aston University Scholarship 2024 – GREAT – There are good funds to recommend again. For anyone who is looking for support to study abroad. We recommend this scholarship from the UK. This support comes from Aston University, together with the British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign, which have established the Aston University GREAT Scholarships for international students from India, Pakistan, Thailand, and Vietnam to study in the UK in the 2024/25 academic session. The scholarship provides a grant worth £10,000 which will cover the tuition fees of the postgraduate course for which they are enrolled.
- Affiliated institution: Aston University
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Education level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Scholarship type: Tuition support scholarship worth 10,000 pounds (approximately 440,800 baht)
- Deadline: Undergraduate:
- India: 30th April 2024
- Pakistan: 24th May 2024
- Thailand: 30th November 2024
- Vietnam: 24th May 2024
Aston University Scholarship 2024 – GREAT
The university was established in 1895. Located in the center of Birmingham, the UK’s second-largest city, Aston is a welcoming home for career-minded students. Aston University is a public research university and England’s leading university for business and technical professions, at. Aston ranks 9th out of 154 UK Universities and Colleges.
Why choose to study at Aston University? Aston University’s mission is to present original research, inspire teaching, and deliver local and global impact. It is well known for its world-class teaching and research bottled in a safe yet vibrant and multicultural environment that appeals to domestic and international students. It is a professional and ambitious university on a safe and friendly campus enjoyed by a global, multicultural community. Aston is scornful to say that it conducts original research and enterprise and inspires teaching that delivers local and global impact.
Scholarship Coverage and Benefit
Aston University Scholarships will provide:
- Undergraduate: Successful applicants will be awarded up to £17,500 to help with tuition fees.
- Masters: Successful applicants will be awarded £10,000 to help with tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Aston University Scholarships
To qualify for Aston University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: Open to students from India, Pakistan, Thailand, and Vietnam who are also current residents of their respective countries.
– Be a student from the specified country (India, Pakistan, Thailand, and Vietnam)
– Enroll in the designated course and have qualifications according to the institute’s conditions
– Must reside in their home country when applying for this scholarship.
– Have a minimum academic qualification equivalent to a UK degree 2:1
Note: For more details on the eligibility requirements, check this link.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copies of university transcripts of each year of study
- A personal statement
- Two references (one academic and one employer)
- Please submit a 500-word personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the admission requirements for their chosen one-year postgraduate-level taught course at Aston University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the language proficiency requirements set by Aston University for their chosen course.
How to Apply for Aston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Choose a postgraduate course from here and apply to study at Eston University.
- You will be required to fill in contact information, passport copy, 2 references.
- Apply for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship When you receive a positive offer from the university
- Fill in the form from the Official Website here.
Bonus for you
- Full Details on How To Apply For AlQasimia University Scholarship 2024/2025 Fall Semester
- How To Get Full Free AlQasimia University Scholarship 2024/2025
- Scholarships for International Students at GISMA Business School, Germany
- What to prepare for the TOEIC test?