Do you plan to study in China and are looking for fully funded scholarships? Apply for Shandong University Scholarship 2024 Admission. There are some interesting scholarship opportunities from Asia. Let’s try to bring it again. ? This article is for you.
Shandong University has established scholarships for international students who wish to study in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in 2024. This scholarship includes a full scholarship that covers tuition, living expenses, accommodation, and health insurance. Including some financial support. Depends on individual conditions
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Shandong University
- Study Location: China
- Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship is equivalent to the duration of the study, and is specified in the admission letter.
- Opened Date: 3rd January, 2024
- Deadline: 17 January, 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for Shandong University Scholarship
– Open to international students from all countries except Chinese citizens.
– Enroll in the designated course and have qualifications according to the institute’s conditions
– Completed high school education or equivalent educational qualification. and must not be more than 25 years old when applying to study for a bachelor’s degree program.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent qualifications. and must not be more than 35 years old when applying for admission to the master’s degree program.
– Hold a master’s degree or equivalent qualification. and must not be more than 40 years old when applying for admission to the doctoral program.
– Excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills
– Cannot receive any other scholarships from the Chinese government during this scholarship period.
– Have the required language score For English and Chinese courses
For programs taught in Chinese:
- Applicants must have obtained 210 points or above in the HSK 4 test when applying for Bachelor programs;
- Applicants must have obtained 180 points or above in the HSK 5 test when applying for Master programs;
- Applicants must have obtained 180 points or above in the HSK 6 test when applying for Ph.D. programs.
For programs taught in English
- Native English speakers (U.K., U.S., Canada, New Zealand, Australia).
- English speakers are required to submit results of IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above / Mybest Scores are accepted, DI code for Shandong University: C296) or other equivalent certificates to prove English proficiency.
- English speakers who have obtained the highest degree or diploma in an institution where the language of instruction is English are not required to submit IELTS / TOEFL scores. Official proof of English as the language of instruction must be provided.
Scholarship Coverage – Apply for Shandong University Scholarship 2024 Admission
What makes Shandong University Scholarship unique is that the scholarship is divided into two:
- Fully funded type
- Partially Support type
The fully funded one is not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fees, accommodation, and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social, and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Scholarship Coverage and Duration
1. Scholarship Coverage:
There are two types of scholarships: Full scholarship and Partial scholarship. Full scholarship covers tuition, living allowance, accommodation and comprehensive medical insurance. Partial scholarship covers tuition and comprehensive medical insurance.
2. Scholarship Duration:
The duration of the scholarship is equivalent to the duration of study and is specified in the admission letter.
How to Apply for the Shandong University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Shandong University Scholarship:
Eligible applicants must log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students (http://www.apply.sdu.edu.cn) to complete the application. See details and apply from the Official website here.
The electronic Application Form for Shandong University Scholarship for Outstanding International Students must be filled in in Chinese or English. The application form should be signed by the applicant, scanned, and then uploaded to the system. Paper applications sent by post will not be needed. For other requirements, please refer to the application instructions.
Do you have any problems regarding the application? Kindly use our comment section and come back later for solutions.
You can also subscribe to our Telegram channel through this link for more info and updates. In addition, you can also follow our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to apply for various scholarships through this link. To join us on Twitter and Instagram, you can search for @xayoguides on the platforms and follow us.