This Opportunity is for those who are interested in studying in European countries. With the opportunity to receive funding from Austria! A destination that Scholarship seekers should not miss.
Sponsored by Webster Vienna Private University, the scholarship aims to attract high-performing students from around the world to apply for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in 2024.
Support will be available in the form of a tuition scholarship of up to 21,000 euros per academic year, with values varying depending on the scholarship type.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s degree – Master’s degree
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University Austria
- Study Location: Austria See open branches here.
- Course for the Scholarship: Click here to find all the available courses
- Scholarship Period of studies: 4 years
- Deadline: May 31, 2024
Scholarship type: Scholarships to support tuition fees are divided into the following types:
• Webster Vienna Scholarships: €10,000 per academic year for bachelor’s degrees (approximately 380,000 baht) and 7,000 euros per academic year for master’s degrees (approximately 266,000 baht).
• Borealis Social Scholarship: Scholarship worth 21,000 euros per academic year (approximately 798,200 baht)
• Borealis Excellence Award: Scholarship valued at 10,000 euros per academic year (approximately 380,000 baht).
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
In order to qualify for the Vienna Private University, you must meet the following criteria.
Open to international students from all countries.
Enroll in the designated course and have qualifications according to the institute’s conditions Specific qualifications for each scholarship are as follows.
Webster Vienna Private University scholarship 2024 – study in Austria
– GPA 3.0 and above
– Have a minimum English language score of B2
– Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
– Have a good essay and cover letter.
Borealis Social Scholarship:
– Have a GPA between 3.5 – 4.0
– Have the required language scores such as TOEFL, IELTS or CAE before applying to study.
Borealis Excellence Award:
– Demonstrate academic excellence
– Have a GPA between 3.8 – 4.0 after completing the first academic year at Webster Vienna
– Participation in extracurricular activities related to education will be given special consideration.
– Must register and collect credits as specified.
How to apply:
(Method 2) You will be asked to upload the following documents, which we recommend you prepare before you start filling out the online application form:
- Your acceptance letter, to prove that you have been accepted to a full degree program a
- Financial motivation letter. This should be a document written by the applicant explaining his or her financial background, how the scholarship would help finance her/his education and why she or he deserves the scholarship.
- Official financial documents (officially translated into English if not in English) such as salary slips, employer or pension confirmation of respective net earnings. All amounts must be stated iEURUR. If not, please convert the amounts intEURUR and indicate which rate was used. No bank account statements are accepted. In case of self-employment, please submit the company information and an official letter stating net earnings (iEURUR).
An original essay in English on one of the two topics provided below:
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200-word essay; or
- Many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1,000-1,200-word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.