Princess Nourah University Scholarship offered by Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University is an institution considered to be among the top-ranked universities in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom. It recently announced the opening of accepting scholarship application requests from international students who wish to pursue their education at the undergraduate level.
The university’s Deanship of Admission and Registration made this announcement recently for any interested applicant.
Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University announces the opening of the door for admission to non-Saudi applicants from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the external scholarship system for the next academic year 1446 AH/2024.
The application shall be submitted by filling in the required information via the electronic registration link.
Princess Nourah University Scholarship Details
|Saudi Arabia Kingdom
|Princess Nourah University
|25 March 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Admission requirements that apply to Saudi women in higher education institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia apply to both internal and external scholarship students.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Princess Nourah University Scholarship request:
- The age of the applicant must not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate program
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The applicant must not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The high school diploma should not have passed more than five years.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must not be academically dismissed from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The government of the applicant’s country approves the study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for countries that require this for Saudi students.
- All the certificates and identity papers must be attested by the Saudi Cultural Attaché in the country of the applicant.
- The student must have a mahram.
Documents Required to apply for the Princess Nourah University scholarship
Below are the documents required to apply for the Princess Nourah University scholarship:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent with a transcript certified by the Kingdom’s Cultural Attaché in the country where the certificate was issued, and translated into Arabic
- A certificate of good conduct, if any.
- A non-expired passport
- A valid residence permit for the applicant’s guardian (Nahrwm)
- A letter of consent of the applicant’s country to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A certificate of absence from security precedents, newly issued, for at least 5 months from the date of submission.
- A medical report confirming that the applicant is medically fit, issued before the start of the application, within a maximum period of three months.
- Submission of at least two recommendations from an accredited body in her country.
- Proving the kinship relationship with the mahram from the embassy of the applicant’s country in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any official body in the applicant’s country, including the mahram’s name, his residency number, the applicant’s name and passport number mentioning the relationship of kinship or marriage contract in case the forbidden is the husband
Benefits offered to external scholarship students
- Health care for the student throughout her studies.
- He paid a two-month bonus for processing supplies upon her arrival.
- Spending a three-month bonus for shipping books.
- Advantages enjoyed by fellow students of the educational institution.
- Discounted meals are provided.
- Providing adequate housing, and scientific, social, cultural, and training care.
- Exchange the tickets stipulated in the financial regulations of the educational institution, provided that it has not been disbursed to it by another party, and compensate it for the value of the arrival ticket if it is presented at its expense, provided that the compensation does not exceed the value of the ticket paid to its colleagues from the same country.
- Princess Nourah University holds the service visa and residence for the student.
How to apply for the Princess Nourah University Scholarship
Application is available within the specified dates by the Deanship of Admission and Registration of the university. The deadline for the submission is 25 March 2024 via an electronic link. You must fill out the required form with the correct details and upload all the required documents in PDF or JPEG format.
We wish you all the best!
Bonus for you
- Islamic and Sharia Law Scholarship – At Imam Malik College
- How To Apply for Al Azhar Al Sharif University Scholarship 2024
- Taif University Scholarship 2024 – Apply Now
You can also subscribe to our Telegram channel through this link for more info and updates. In addition, you can also follow our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to apply for various scholarships through this link. To join us on Twitter and Instagram, you can search for @xayoguides on the platforms and follow us.