International students are encouraged to apply for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship 2024 in the United Arab Emirates. Fully fuded scholarships are available to students from all over the world who want to study for a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree. Abu Dhabi University offers almost all academic disciplines and courses under these grants.
Abu Dhabi University of the United Arab Emirates is one of the most famous and prestigious universities in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, which is of interest to many interested people around the world. Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the United Arab Emirates and is committed to becoming the university of choice for applicants across the UAE and the region at large. The quality of education in Abu Dhabi University is at a high level, which is one of the important factors for continuing education.
Competent candidates will be awarded scholarships. Students of varied backgrounds and fighting in their lives are more likely to receive such bursaries. The Foreign Ministry of Education offers women a special quota in each scholarship.
About The Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Host University: Abu Dhabi University
- Study Level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Eligible Countries: International Students, and UAE
- Deadline: Click here to check the application deadlines.
Types of Abu Dhabi University Scholarships
The Abu Dhabi University scholarships are categorized into seven different categories. The list combines the scholarships that international students are eligible to apply for, and those scholarships that are only available for United Arab Emirates residents only. It includes:
- Academic Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Chairman’s Scholarship
- H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship
- Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship
- University Scholarship
List of Courses and Colleges Available at Abu Dhabi University Scholarships
After a student is officially accepted to the ADU, the application process starts. Students are eligible for a merit-based bursary. Almost all university fields are eligible for foreign students and UAE residents to earn bursaries in Abu Dhabi.
Below is the list of available colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Law
- Academic Programs for Military Colleges
Abu Dhabi University scholarship coverage varies based on the scholarship category the candidate is applying for. each of these categories covers from fully funded to partially funded. the details are provide below
|This scholarship covers up to 20% of tuition fees.
|Abu Dhabi University Scholarship
|It covers a 15% up to 50% waiver on tuition fees for UAE residents and GCC candidates.
|H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship
|Its if fully funded scholarship 100% waiver on tuition, application fee, registration fee, student services fee, and health service fee.
|It covers a 25% waiver on tuition fees
|Family Tuition Waiver
|When two or more members from the same family are enrolled at ADU studying an undergraduate course, the family tuition waiver will apply a value of 15, 20, or 25 percent on tuition fees depending upon the number of family members enrolled.
Duration of study
ADU offers a number of fully funded and unfunded scholarship programs for 2024. The duration of a bachelor’s degree is four years, a master’s degree is two years, and a doctorate is four years. Never miss a chance to get a full scholarship
Eligibility Criteria and The Required Documents
Let’s discuss below about the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships eligibility criteria and the required documents to be provided by the applicants when applying:
To be eligible for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Both UAE nationals and all overseas students are eligible.
- You need a bachelor’s degree and a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale to be eligible to apply for a master’s degree.
- To be eligible for a Ph.D., you must have a master’s degree and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates must have at least two years of full-time experience (for Ph.D. only)
The applicants are required to submit the following documents when applying for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships
- Non-outdated CV
- Official Degree Certificate for Masters and Diploma or equivalent certificates for Undergraduate candidates
- Personal statement
- Valid Transcript
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport Copy
- Certificate of English proficiency IBT TOEFL (61), IELTS (5.0) or ITP 500 Copy of current passport
Application Deadline and How To Apply For The ADU Scholarship
The ADU scholarships are not open throughout the year, but it only available at specific times. For this current application, you can check the last date to submit a request here here
How to Apply
The application process is completely online. Apply online at the Abu Dhabi University application portal. Below is the link to the official website and online application platform
Complete the online application. Access the Online Application From the Official website.
visit the official website of ADU scholarship information.
Application Video Guides
We Also Recommend
- TOEFL VS IELTS Which one is the easiest?
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. is Available
- Turkish Government Research Scholarships Application 2024
- The King Abdullah University Scholarship 2024 – 2025. Apply Now
We wish you all the best!