The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Umm AlQura University announces that admission to unpaid Bachelor’s Degree programs (without tuition fees) is fully opened – 2023.
The application for the Umm AlQura University for the external scholarship is opened for the undergraduate program for the new year academic 1444 AH / 1445 A.H.
As Umm AlQura University declared the commencement of admission to study under the Bachelor’s degree program today, the interested applicants are urged to enroll in time before the time-lapse.
Available Faculties at Umm AlQura for External Scholarship
Below are the faculties and colleges which are opened to the applicants of external grants:
- Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Arabic Language
- Faculty of Institute for the Arabic Language for non-native speakers
- Computer Faculty
- Faculty of Da’wah and Fundamentals of Religion
- Faculty of Judicial Studies and Regulations
- Faculty of Engineering and Islamic Architecture
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Jammum University College
- Faculty of Designs
- The Higher Institute for Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil
The Umm AlQura University offers various scholarships which can be classified into two types. They are:
- Internal grants (for any interested students who are non-Saudi students but resides in the Kingdom of Saudi with a legitimate residency), and
- External scholarships (for interested candidates who are also non-Saudi citizens but reside outside the Saudi Kingdom).
The learnings at Umm AlQura university under the scholarship sponsorship are partially free or paid in accordance with the dictates controlled by the institution council, and in a style that seems not to collide with the ordinances administering this.
External Scholarships Requirements for Umm AlQura University Scholarship
Admittance provisions that affect Saudis at the institution are also applicable to the external grants learners. There also certain criteria for the external scholarship applicants which are not for internal applicants.
The requirements which will be considered as the eligibility conditions are the following:
- The student who wants to apply should not be less than 17 years old, on the other hand, his age must not more than 25 years old.
- That learner should not have got a different scholarship from any educative school in the Kingdom of Saudi.
- The candidate should on no account been dropped out from any educational institution in the Kingdom.
- That he passed the medical examination determined by the university.
- Umm Al-Qura University may expect a student’s reference from an individual of the bodies, institutions, or personalities designated by the institution.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- He must be of good conduct
watch the video on how to apply for the scholarship here.
It provides that it is only available throughout the application period particularized for applicants, and the admittance procedures are concluded by the university.
The deadline for the application in which students can apply for the external grant at Umm Al-Qura University is within 15/08/2023 A.D Try to apply now before its too late, do not forget to inform other students, and also ensure you share this post.
- Umm AlQura University is Opened for Admission 2023/2024. Apply Now
- The King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023 at KAUST. Apply Now
- Top 13 Fully-Funded Scholarships To Apply Now
- How To Apply For Japanese Government (MEXT) Master’s Degree Program
- Top 14 Scholarships Available for International Students in the US