Taif University, Saudi Arabia announces the opening of admission to the university for non-Saudi (external scholarships) at the undergraduate level for students who will apply from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 1444/1445 AH.
The portal will be available for external students to register for a scholarship from Sunday 25/01/1444 AH, equivalent to 13/09/2023 AD, and will last till Saturday 02/02/1444 AH equivalent to 19/09/2023 AD.
Admission to the External Scholarship Requirements
- The student must present a high school diploma or it’s equivalent issued from outside Saudi Arabia and have it translated into a certified translation if it is in a language other than Arabic.
- The candidate must ensure that his studies in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom are approved by the country’s government.
- The applicant must ensure he hasn’t obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The student must have a passport ID card valid for a period of a minimum of one year.
Apart from the previously mentioned required objects, there are other requirements. Kindly read further below:
- The candidate’s age should not be less than seventeen (17) years old and a maximum of twenty-five (25) years old.
- The person who wants to apply must be medically fit.
- The candidates should attestation of their certificates and identity papers from the competent authorities in their countries, from the Saudi embassy in their country.
- He should have a free-of-precedent certificate from the security services in the applicant’s country to prove he’s not a criminal.
- Two recommendations are to be presented by well-known authorities in the applicant’s country.
- The candidate must not be expelled from an educational institution in the Saudi Kingdom.
- The student should pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions after his presence in the Saudi Kingdom.
There are certain documents required to get uploaded while applying for the scholarship. You are to ensure you get them all before you initiate the registration.
The documents required to be uploaded by the applicants electronically (in PDF format ), or clear images, are:
- The High School Certificate (.pdf)
- A valid/non-expired passport ID card in (. pdf) format
General Admission Alerts
- The applicant must not forget his application number, email, and mobile used while registering.
The reason behind this is that it will serve as the means of communication in the future between the Scholarships Department of Taif University and the candidate in case he is needed urgently or notified of acceptance.
- Mind you, residency regulations in the Saudi Kingdom, and the rules and regulations of the university shall apply to the scholarship students.
- Any application that does not meet our terms and conditions as specified above and the required documents will not qualify for admission.
- Also, you have to know that any information recorded in the portal/website of the university will not be relied upon unless the documents proving this are attached to it.
There are other documents you have to provide in addition to the previously required documents.
- Do not forget to translate any of your documents that are issued in a language other than Arabic with a certified translation. Now attach them.
- If any applicant submits their application online to join Taif University, it means the applicant obtains an initial nomination, which does not guarantee a final nomination unless the applicant feels so.
- If the scholarship applicant luckily received a final nomination, he should know that he is not entitled to transfer from one university to another, except for what the university deems in the student’s interest.
- Taif University will determine the college and specialization to put the accepted students after their arrival and personal interview according to the university’s rules and regulations, taking into account the balance of scholarship students ’distribution among the various specializations available at Taif University.
You can apply through this link. To learn more, you can use our comment box and express your experience with us.