An IELTS test is a certified test-based that has the opportunity to open applications for the benefits of international students in academics areas. Also, it works towards building students’ careers. The estimation of over 5 million international students applies for the IELTS test from almost 150 nations every year.
Furthermore, it has a number of talented students who have the capability to clear this IELTS test with good results. However, some students are financially handicap which makes them give up on the exam.
For the above reason, the application is introduced to favor such students by sponsoring them based on the IELTS exam fee.
IELTS Exam Eligibility
The EELTS Exam scholarship application is not available for every individual but opened to the following students as they are considered to apply for the award:
- The applicants’ age must not exceed 32 years old.
- They must have High School result with a minimum of 75% marks
- The applicants must undergrad their courses with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- The exam waiver scholarship is also opened to the 7th & 8th-semester students, however, they are to provide their transcripts for the first 6 semesters with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- He or she must not be seated for an IELTS exam previously.
- The family income of the applicants whose incomes are less than US$250 a month must tender family bank statements as well as tax receipts.
- Submission of one recommendation letter received from a teacher of the applicant’s previous school which should state the reason why the applicant deserves the scholarship.
The great benefit of the IELTS Exam Fee waiver is that it covers full fee payment as per the council of British, AEO, and or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. Also, the IELTS exam full payment will be made in the bank accounts of the successful applicants. They should be expecting this within 45 days after the result has been declared.
How to apply for IELTS Exam Fee Waiver?
Only eligible applicants are to fill an online application form which can be filled through this link. They are to apply for the test.
The IELTS scholarship deadline is 30 August 2023. Apply now before its too late.
Do you need any further assistance? You can reach us through contacting us page or comment box.