The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding academics, students, and professionals for undertaking graduate studies and advanced research at the University Brunei Darussalam.
The scholarship offer is open to brown and non-brown applicants, a unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals, and to network widely with international researchers.
Eligibility for admission
The candidate must have at least a first-class specialized baccalaureate with a distinction in master or equivalent qualification.
OR A second upper class honors a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree with a good publication record after and after having undertaken the master’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Able to pursue studies in the field of his choice.
- Price Tuition fees have been waived, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A living allowance of 500.00 BND per month for 36 months. And accommodation on campus for 36 months.
- For applicants not residing in Brunei Darussalam, a return economy class air ticket will be provided from their country of origin upon acceptance of the scholarship and to their country of origin at the end of their studies.
- Allocations for field research (BND 1000.00 for arts and humanities and BND 2000.00 for scientific candidates)
- Registration deadline: 07/14/2023
How to register for UGS
Do you want to apply for a graduate scholarship at University Brunei Darussalam? Those interested should go here.
Do you have a problem with the app? Or have a problem? Let us know in the section below.