Nepal Scholarship Program – USA is a scholarship that is open to Nepali students. This scholarship provides a Bachelor’s in all subjects program(s) taught at Fairmont State University. The scholarship deadline is scheduled for an unknown period.
The Nepal scholarship program was set up in 1989, with the cooperation of the Nepalese Association in the Americas (ANA) and the Nepalese Association in Midwest America (ANMA), at Fairmont State University (FSU). Since this period, support from other Nepalese organizations such as the South-Eastern American Nepalese Association and the Florida Nepali Association has been contributed to the program as well as more than one hundred Nepalese friends and friends from Nepal, America, and Canada.
Nepali students are eligible for the University of Fairmont State’s Nepal Scholarship program and International Stipends. Both scholarships have the same requirements, choice criteria and bursary amount.
Nepali scholarships are considered for Nepalese students who do NOT receive international grants from the University. Nepalese students are encouraged to apply for international programs and are not to apply for Nepal scholarships separately. Each year the number of Nepal bonds depends on the funding available.
The Nepal Scholarship Program — United States is available for Fairmont State University undergraduate bachelor’s degree programs.
Details About the Nepal Scholarship Program
- Country: United States
- Host: Fairmont State University
- Program benefit: fully-funded
- Degree level(s): Undergraduate, Bachelor
- Eligibility Nationalities: Nepalis only
- Deadline: not stated
Available Programs/Majors at Nepal Scholarship Program – USA
Under this bursary program, the following are the available programs and majors that can be studied:
All courses are available.
Nationalities eligible for the Application
This scholarship is not available for all international students around the world. The only eligible country is Nepal. This means any other students from any country other than Nepal cannot apply for the Nepal Scholarship Program.
Benefits of the Scholarship Program
The only students who can enjoy this scholarship are Nepalese. The amount that is going to be awarded to the successful applicants by the State University of Fairmont would be $320,000.
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply, all the below requirements must be met by the applicants:
- Inform prospective Nepalese students who plan to move to the United States initially for the undergraduate education purpose
- Capitalization for the program by raising funds
- Create a monetary donation for the program (it would be tax-deductible). Bear it in mind that, nothing is better than the gift of education.
Required Documents and the Admission Criteria
Do you want to apply for this scholarship? Please kindly check the required documents for admission and how to apply.
The following documents should be submitted by the applicants while applying for admission:
- For the first academic year, applicants must have evidence of financial support that must be U.S. dollars and translated into English language.
- Affidavit form of sponsor
- a color passport photograph
- Proof of health coverage
- Evidence of health fitness against measles, mumps and rubella inoculations.
Below are the admission criteria:
- Applicants must review for admission all university entry requirements.
- Requirement for Language: If the language of the applicant to the undergraduate program is not English, the candidate must have Official English Skills (TOEFL Internet-based of 61, TOEIC of 785 or IELTS of 6.0). Instead of these grades, online English courses cannot be admitted.
How To Apply for the Nepalese Scholarship Program
Now that you have made a conclusion in your mind to apply for this scholarship, let’s move to the last step. Please ensure you go through the required documents, eligibility, and admission criteria before applying.
To apply, an applicant must be accepted to a bachelor’s degree. You may apply for this award online after being registered through this link. If there are any issues while applying, kindly let’s know through the comment section. All the best!